Fellow Shadow Watchers,
                       Earlier today I emailed four low-resolution jpgs
(350k) of a recently completed stainless steel sundial for the Rotary
Club of Melton Mowbray (England) to my jpeg distribution list of 130+
individuals.  The 10mm thick plate, a totally unfeasible task for hand
methods, is a good example of what can be achieved by 'waterjet cutting'.

Any new members of the SML who would like to receive copies of these
images and who has not already done so as above please contact me directly

If you would like your name and email address added to/removed from my
distribution list for future jpegs the same.

Best wishes

Tony Moss
Lindisfarne Sundials