From: "peter ransom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <sundial@rrz.uni-koeln.de>
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 12:31 AM
Subject: Spare copies of a book with pop-out models to make

Today I was fortunate to liberate (at a discounted price of £2 each) 10
copies of the book TIME by Silke Ackermann and Paul Buck published by the
British Museum at £8.99.

This is an A4 book with 32 pages plus 4 pages of press-out-and-make models
of a universal equatorial dial (there are two separate models - one for each
hemisphere), a nocturnal (again, one for each hemisphere) and a perpetual
calendar. It even comes with a small compass on the front for your
equatorial dial!

I am happy to send one copy to the first 11 people who reply (off list) and
request my address so they can send me £3 (UK only - cash or cheque) or 10
Euros (or a £5 note) (Europe) or $8 (rest of world) in used notes to avoid
horrendous bank charges. The difference in price is due to the cost of the
book plus postage.

People in the UK may find the book for sale at The Works (a publishing
outlet shop) if there is one handy.

Happy New Year to everyone.

Peter Ransom
(Hampshire, GB)

ps
Quite an auspicious day as my daughter also got engaged today!