at least), through the Archive. If you use the Wayback Machine
( http://archive.org ) and search for
http://www.teklab.it/utenti/vaccaro/DefaultE.htm
you will find the top level, in English. The major subpages have live
links to Archive files, and the one Bill referenced above is the first of
them.

The question is whether one wants a living page or a piracy. The point of Archive.org, which I've been watching for about a year now, is a good one -- to save what is ephemeral, for future generations -- but copyright laws do hold, and this is not legal anywhere. A hundred years from now, it will be very valuable, if they survive; but for now, I just wonder what the real agenda is, and refuse to go to "archived" pages.