John,

No doubt it could be of some benefit in the business of solar energy
panels.

However, I think professionals will know about ER as Energy Rating.

I don't know if this is the same as the Efficiency Rating for Sunlight on a
plane as we talk about it.

Is there a professional in solar panels that reads this list?.
Perhaps he or she could give a better answer how they calculate the best
position for a panel at a given latitude.

Best, Fer.

PS
The stained glass sundial page is nice to look at.
Do you see the flies on some dials?

Fer J. de Vries

De Zonnewijzerkring
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]