Hi Dave,

I was getting ready to get away from the dm.. computer and go to the gym to
get some excercise, but I had an idea:

Since the main purpose of the webpage is to populate the world with more
stained glass sundials, that means getting the glassers together with the
dialists. There are many more glassers than dialists, but we both have our
societies and journals.

I think the best way of getting the two groups together would be by making
links to ONLY the major links of the societies of both groups. I think this
would make the site much more helpful to a user than it is now.  As it is,
if Joe Blow Public goes to the site and decides he wants a stained glass
sundial, he doesn'tt know where to begin his search.  But I still strongly
think we should avoid links to artisans of both groups, unless they have a
dial pictured. (That's their reward for designing the dial!) But links to
the societies are fine and helpful, and it "Dignifies" the site a bit.

How bout links to these sites: NASS, BSS, the societies of the other
European countries & Japan, The Stained Glass Association of America, The
British Stained Glass Society one (can't remember the right name), any other
big stained glass societies.

John