Some users complained about the UbiSol  source code  I left at
http://www.relojesdesol.org/UbisolENG.html because it was
written in Spanish (the interface was in English, though).

 Well, today I have tidied up and translated into English the code
so that it is as much comprehensible as possible. I intend to make
a doc on how to compute solar positions and all kind of hour angles,
but until then I hope the comments I've included are enough.

 MacIntosh users reported that Julian Day didn't work properly.
I know more or less where the mistake lies, but I have to make more tests
on an old Mac I am going to borrow from a friend one of these weeks. Sorry
about the delay and thanks for spotting the failure.

In the next version I'll try to include almost all the suggestions made by users.

Best regards,

Anselmo Perez Serrada