From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2003 2:35 PM
To: sundial@rrz.uni-koeln.de
Subject: Analemmatic sundials and DeltaCad

Hi Everyone,

   The Banff Conference was great and has renewed my interest in
analemmatic
sundials with four examples on the Saturday bus tour.  I like the
appropriateness of using seasonal markers on analemmatic sundials and
demonstrated by
Roger Bailey.

   I wanted to compare the results between the two computer programs,
Alemma,
vers. 1.1 by Helmut Sonderegger and the Delta macro from NASS.  How do
you
output the text file of the x, y coordinates in DeltaCad for layout?

Thanks very much,

Ken Clark
Elizabethtown, PA