> John Carmichael wrote:
>
> Hello all,
>
> [...]
>
> Anyway, please have a look. I'm particularly interested if any of you have
> problems downloading the four PDF files that describe sundial functions at
> the bottom of the "Functions" page at
> http://www.sundialsculptures.com/content/functions.html If you have problems
> with these PDFs would you let me know?

No downloading problems for any PDF §using NS 4.8)
No problems to view them either (using Acrobat 4.05)

> Also, any comments on the following would be much appreciated:
> 1. Do you think it is user friendly for someone who knows nothing about
> sundials?
> 2. Do you think it is too complicated or overloaded with too much information?
> 2. Do you see any errors such as typos, false or misleading information?
>
> Thanks.  We hope you like it.
>
> John

Congratulations, it's a nice site for sure!

A few bugs and remarks though, if it can help:

- None of the pop-ups did work: pics on the photo page, awards button.
(using NS 4.8)
- On the page 'Design & construction' and also on the 'contact' page the
pics seem to link to the home page, but it's actually not the case?
- None of the links clearly appear as such until the cursor happens to
pass over them; and after being activated they don't change colour as is
the standard behaviour. Maybe this is for aesthetics, but usability
should be the prime consideration, IMHO.
- The NASS logo does not have an 'ALT' tag like the 'BSS' (correctly)
does on the home page, but not on all others. The two logos are similar
enough to be confusing for pedestrian users, so these tags should be
there..
- The 'BSS' logo link does use the 'self' window instead of a 'blank'
window on at least one occasion (page 'contact us')

All the best!
Thierry

Thierry van Steenberghe
50.5N 4.3E