Sent: Monday, March 22, 2004 12:58 PM
Subject: Software SONNE

To all interested sundial friends,

now version 2.10a of my sundial software SONNE is for download on my homepage below. It has some new features (for instance also input of dxf-files into DeltaCad).

If you test it, please let me know about problems, bugs, ... (Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED])

Thanks fo any help
Helmut Sonderegger

Sonnengasse 24,  A-6800 Feldkirch
47.25 N,   9.59 O