Hello Frans...

Bravo! I've just spent a happy hour viewing your English version of the Sundial Park. Your refreshingly honest comments are a pleasure to read. And the explanations are enormously useful.

Thank you so much for this effort.

Best wishes,

Mac

P.S. What a pity the Sundial Park has suffered so much vandalism.

Dear sundial friends,

Some two years ago I published a website in Dutch about the unique Sundial
Park in Genk (Belgium), a permanent exhibition of classical and novel
sundials.

Finally, the English version is out. Have a look at:
www.fransmaes.nl/genk/welcome-e.htm

I hope you enjoy it! If you have corrections or suggestions for improvement,
let me know
(off list: [EMAIL PROTECTED]).

Best regards,
Frans Maes