Does the phrase "spider sundial" mean anything to persons on this Mailing-
List, possibly having connections with the University of Mainz (Germany) ?

Our distributor in Turkey has asked us to obtain additional information on
this unusual sundial - but cannot give me further details or a photograph,
although it may be some kind of 'vertical' dial with 'protruding gnomons'.

With thanks in advance for any help, (or maybe a website URL if possible).

Douglas Hunt.

--

"MODERN SUNCLOCKS" - 'Human Sundials', using YOUR OWN SHADOW to tell time.

Looking for a useful, decorative, yet UNIQUE feature ? - you've found it !
For further details and photographs, see our Website at: www.sunclocks.com

Mail Address: 1 Love Street, Kilwinning, Ayrshire, Scotland, KA13 7LQ, UK.
Tel & Fax (UK): 01294 552250.   International Tel & Fax: + 44 1294 552250.
E-mails to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   OR   [EMAIL PROTECTED]