Hello,

  As the subject says, I am looking for any information of the making of
universal ring dials.   So far I've only been able to find links to buying
them or seeing collections of them.  I would prefer any free sources, but
books would be welcome suggestions as well (especially with ISBN)  I
participate in some renaissance festivals and instead of having afew of them
configured for the different areas it would be nice to have a single 'pocket
watch' that can be used anywhere.

  Also, is there a way to create a 'normal' sundail that is specific for a
location and time frame?  Such as the month of may in chicago, taking into
account the equation of time?

Thank you,
Michael Alexander