From: "tony moss" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Sundial Mail List" <sundial@rrz.uni-koeln.de>
Sent: Sunday, October 03, 2004 11:45 AM
Subject: A Vote of thanks.

Fellow shadow watchers,
                       This is just a brief note to thanks everyone at the
recent Austrian sundial conference in Oberperfuß who made our stay so
enjoyable.   We had three days of new friends and learning experiences in a
truly beautiful setting with a dazzling sundial tour included.  It takes a
lot to extract a gasp of wonderment from me but I was running out of gasps
by the end.

Having finally sorted my backlog of emails I must also thank those who
responded positively to my re-worked website and will pass on all the
constructive comments to my good friends who designed it.

Tony Moss