Greetings fellow dialists,
For many years on my old computer I've enjoyed viewing Jim Morrison's
"Electric Astrolabe" (and it has lots of useful material for dialists). Now
with my new computer and Windows XP I seem unable to download the programme.
Can anyone offer an expanation and, even more importantly, help? I am
suffering withdrawal symptoms.
Frank, 55N 1W
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
---