I am hoping to gather notes on significant dials in Yorkshire, England. I need about twenty dials and for a start have the following: Newby Hall (cube), Seaton Ross (smeared all over the front of the house), Heslington Hall, Otley (polar, Chris Daniel), Ripon Cathedral (have before and after restoration), Sinnington (horizontal on bridge end), York Minster (cube and miserable vertical), Whitby parish church, Beningbrough Hall, Guisborough on high column in main street and finally Raby Castle beside a tower clock.

Could anyone please help me by pointing to other important Yorkshire dials that I have missed. Thanks in advance,
Frank 55N 1W
--
Frank Evans
[EMAIL PROTECTED]