A few months ago, we had a discussion on "Reverse Engineer Sundials" to calculate latitude and deviation of a sundial, by measuring the angles of hour lines.
Fer has put some results together in an Excel - spreadsheet and sent to interested sundial friends.

Now I wrote a Windows-Program which does these calculations (and some others too). I put the beta-version of it on my homepage http://www.sonne.at.gg . For those who are interested, please download it and let me know about proposals for improvement and about bugs to be deleted.

Thanks for your help!
Helmut Sonderegger

Sonnengasse 24,  A-6800 Feldkirch
47.25 N,   9.59 O