Sorry if this is a second mailing.  I mistaken listed the subject of the first one "Egyptian Sundials"
Dear List-Members,

Some of you may know I bought Richard Schmoyer's original Sunquest sandcast patterns last spring.  I now have several completed dials for sale, both in Aluminum and in Bronze.  If you would like to see them, visit www.precisionsundials.com, and follow the links to the Schmoyer Sunquest.  Unmachined casting sets are also available for do-it-yourselfers.  One Bronze Sunquest that should be available for public viewing this spring is being delivered to the Perkins Observatory in Delaware, Ohio.

Bill Gottesman