Works on an iMac under OS 9.1 but I had to discard the downloaded Preferences
file before it would work correctly. This is a later version of the program
than the one I reported on earlier which apparently doesn't work under more
recent versions of the classic Mac operating system.
-- Richard Langley

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005, Mac Oglesby wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I've posted the contents of the Macintosh folder I found for Brad
>Lufkin's SUNDIALS at:
>
>http://www.sover.net/~oglesby/Lufkin%20SUNDIALS/
>
>It's not clear to me if all four of the files are absolutely
>necessary, but certainly "SUNDIALS" and "Help" are.
>
>I don't know very much about the program, so any questions about it
>ought to be addressed to Brad. Earlier today I ran SUNDIALS on an
>iMac (OS 8.6) and an eMac (OS 9.2.2 Classic mode on a Mac running OS
>10.2.8) without any problems.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Mac
>

>-

 Richard B. Langley                            E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Geodetic Research Laboratory                  Web: http://www.unb.ca/GGE/
 Dept. of Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering    Phone:    +1 506 453-5142
 University of New Brunswick                   Fax:      +1 506 453-4943
 Fredericton, N.B., Canada  E3B 5A3
     Fredericton?  Where's that?  See: http://www.city.fredericton.nb.ca/