Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 12:14 PM
Subject: New version of software SONNE

Dear sundial friends,

a new beta-version of my software SONNE is ready for download from my webpage ( http://web.utanet.at/sondereh ). I added the construction of simple ring sundials (in German "Bauernringe" = farmers rings) .

Hints on possible improvements, errors, bugs, .... are welcome.

Thanks
Helmut Sonderegger
Sonnengasse 24,  A-6800 Feldkirch
47.25 N,   9.59 E