Hello All,

I will be attending this years NASS Conference and
hope to see many of you there.

I have been attempting to connect with several past
dialist friends in an attempt to share a room there.
It seems that none will be attending.  I now want to
offer to share the room which I have reserved at the
Congress Plaza Hotel, two blocks from DePaul, with
any of you who have not finalized other arrangements
and would enjoy fun dialing camaraderie.  I have the
room from Thurs. to Sunday noon.

Sorry to bother all of you who are not involved
and I look forward to seeing the rest of you at
our annual gathering!

Fritz Stumpges
15027 Adams Dr.
Pauma Valley, CA 92061