Sunny Day,

I would like to invite you to come and visit my web site listed below.  The
Sundial Primer has expanded significantly over the last few months and a new
section, Sunny Day U, has been added.

Information about a number of additional sundials, over two dozen in total,
has been added as well as more design information.  The page "Sun Charts"
shows you how to use sun path charts to obtain design information for a
number of different sundials.  Normally these charts are used in passive
solar energy design.  There is a link to a site where you can get your own
sun charts for any location in the world.

Sunny Day U is a new area that has some interesting stuff.  There are a
number of paper sundial kits available there and more will be coming in the
future.  If you are a teacher these would make great projects.  There are
also a couple of devices that you might find useful.  The "Correct-A-Dial"
calculator will help you to determine both the Equation of Time and
longitude corrections for a sundial.  The "Dialling Buddy" is a device that
will provide you with design information similar to the "Sun Charts" but in
a different format.  There is even more!  And wherever possible, these kits
and devices are available for both the Northern and Southern Hemispheres.

Come and visit!

Happy Dialling!

Carl Sabanski
www.mysundial.ca