Hi there,

I'm Stefano, an italian sundial-fan.

I want to make a little correction to  Richard Langley's sundial links:
http://sun.astro.wesleyan.edu/sundials.html
instead of
http://sun.astro.wesleyan.edu/sundial.html

Thank you

Ciao a tutti

Stefano

| LOGOS GROUP Headquarters     Stefano Gallorini         |
| Via Curtatona, 5/2                          Dictionary Manager    |
| 41100 MODENA (ITALY)         +39-59-412521 (voice) |
|                                                       +39-59-280854 (fax)

  \                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
/
     \                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]                            /
        \               LOGOS - Non solo parole                     /

                                           () ()
                                           (o o)
       |               Visit the Logos Home Page at                   |
       |                     http://www.logos.it/                            |