Ken,

The quick answer is that there is no mechanism within the compendium for
printing graphics.  Many members subscribe to both print and digital issues -
one of the advantages of the print issue being that you get a printout of the
graphics.  Of course if you want your own hardcopy outside the issue, you have
to turn to a photocopy machine.  Similarly for the digital issue, you can use
any of a number of good graphics screen capture utilities which will turn the
graphic that appears on your screen into a PCX or GIF file which can then be
printed.  Many of our graphics start out as HPG or PLT files, which are much
more easily sized and scaled - but sending these formats would require that I
package all of the graphics separately - and the current material has already
been filling each disk even after being compressed.

If there's a particular graphic you are interested in, let me know.

Fred Sawyer