Greetings to the Dialists Mailing List!

I am interested in receiving quotes (in the public domain) about time and
place.  My business, (hobby-sized), produces the GEOMARK(TM) Personal
Location Marker--a 3 1/4 inch brass disc fashioned after geological survey
marks.  The GEOMARK(TM) bears the words, KNOW WHERE YOU ARE. BE WHERE YOU'RE
AT. YOU ARE HERE and your geographic coordinates.  I would like to make
others available with sayings that would complement sundials. If you can
help, I would appreciate hearing from you. (If you are interested in the
current offering, I can send more information.)  Thank you.

Cordially,
Betty Risser
Geographic Locations International
1513 26th Avenue Northeast