On Mon, 13 May 1996, John D. Hall wrote:

> Can anybody provide a temporary ftp site for a Mac version of Brad
> Lufkins Sundial program. After repeated attempts I have been unable
> to download it from him (files I receive range in size from (950K
> down to 226K) I would love to get a copy of this program but so far
> no luck. Can anybody help ?
>
> If anybody is interested in a program (Mac only) for drawing stero
> sunpath diagrams and the calculation of HSA and VSA angles on
> buildings please look at SketchPAD on our web site at:
>
> http://www.arch.utas.edu.au
>
> Follow the lead until you come to the software page.
>
> John Hall

I have placed a BinHexed copy of the self-extracting archive of Brad
Lufkin's program on one of our anonymous ftp servers. You can retrieve the
file using the following URL:

file://sputnik.gge.unb.ca/pub/sundials.hqx

 Richard B. Langley                         Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Geodetic Research Laboratory               BITnet:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Dept. of Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering Phone:    (506) 453-5142
 University of New Brunswick                FAX:      (506) 453-4943
 Fredericton, N.B., Canada  E3B 5A3         Telex:    014-46202
Fredericton?  Where's that? See: http://degaulle.hil.unb.ca/NB/fredericton.html