Hallo everyone,

        I am an Italian gnomonist, and BSS member too. I'm working very hard
on medieval sundials (ecclesiastical or not) and I'm trying to study deeply
the Italian ones. I wrote a message for Italian people, but I have to think
that they don't know where I can find them (the sundials I say). So now I
try to ask to all of you: do you know some early monastic sundial in Italy?
I know many of them but for me they are too insufficient for my study.
Of course I'll accept indications about not Italian dials too, but I will be
very grate to everyone that can help me to go on in my Italian census and study.

Many thanks to you

Mario
MARIO ARNALDI
Viale Leonardo, 82