Hello Dialist,

I have been looking forward to reading comments about the NASS meeting
on this mail list.  I have quoted the announcement to see any reactions.
I enjoyed the weekend very much.  The variety was good.  It included
interesting history, solutions to design and dial building problems,
and a lot of interesting people.  The rain was disappointing but my
pictures came out better than expected.

The shareware computer program "The Dialist Companion" has been a new
toy along with the "any" latitude dial.  I estimated the moment of
winter to be December 21 at 7:52:16 CST with the computer companion.
I have also produced the Foster Dial with the world map that was in the
last issue of the Compendium (3-3).  It came out pretty neat.  I want
to enlarge it and mount it.

Cheers,  Warren