Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2006 12:05 AM
Subject: Discs + holes, Sundiale near Cph.

Dear all members.

If I understand you right, you want gnomon like a light-spot.

On my sundial. I had the discs parallel with the wall, and if the discs are exact parallel the shadows will be a circles too.

And the hole (d=15mm) will be a circle too.

Look at my homepage:

http://www.123hjemmeside.dk/tl-solur

And the Danish Newspaper “Jyllandsposten”:

http://www.jp.dk/kbh/artikel:aiid=3730350:img=0/

And from Rødovre centrum:

http://www.rodovrecentrum.dk/default.asp?id=264

Best regards and good Weekend.