-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of tony moss
Sent: June 11, 2006 6:18 AM
To: Sundial Mail List
Subject: A list of things you might use for dials - ish!

Fellow Shadow Watchers
                      To be quite honest the link below has little to do
with sundials but I can't imagine anyone being annoyed by being referred
to it off topic.  It works fine with broadband and there is a dial-up
option but I don't know how well that works.

http://www.privatehand.com/flash/elements.html

Enjoy!

Tony Moss.