Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 11:04 AM
Subject: NASS Conference

Hi John,

Nice to hear from you about the NASS Conference.
Is your suitcase back home? All worry about these things.

It was a great pleasure to me to get the chance to present  the Sawyer Dialing Prise to Hendrik Haollander.
It was a pleasant meeting that day in july.
What do you think about the new sundial he develloped? I love the idea and I am glad I could be of some help with it.

Best wishes, Fer.

Fer J. de Vries

Eindhoven, Netherlands
lat.  51:30 N      long.  5:30 E