Sunny Day!

I have just completed setting up the "mySUNDIAL Forum" and invite you to
come and visit.

http://www.mysundial.ca/mysundialforum/phpBB2/index.php

The format of the forum is such that visitors can go to separate areas where
they can ask questions or find resources.  If you have a web site dealing
with "Sundial Theory & Design" and/or "Sundial Construction" consider
posting a message and a link to your site in one of the "Resources" areas.

There is also an area for "Sundial Installations".  If you have a web site
describing a sundial you built and would like others to see it post a
message with a link there.  You can also include a picture with your message
but it must be available elsewhere on the internet.  If you have a sundial
but nowhere to put the picture I can post it on my site and you can link to
it there.

If you offer sundial design and construction services there is an area in
the "Dialling Corner" where you can post a message describing what you have
and a link to your web site.  Include a couple of pictures of your work.
Even if you do not have a web site you can still describe what you have to
offer and leave an email address where customers can contact you.

If you are looking to buy a specific type of sundial there is also an area
for you in the "Dialling Corner".  Leave a message and perhaps someone can
offer you exactly what you are looking for.

If you have a sundial web site and can see that this forum may be of use to
visitors of your site, please consider linking to it.  I would appreciate
it.  Thank you in advance.

And while I'm at it, if you have a sundial web site, I also invite you to
join the "Sundials" WebRing.  The Ring is quite small time but has received
almost 11,000 page views since its inception.  You can access the Ring by
going to the bottom of the following page at my site:

http://www.mysundial.ca/tsp/tsp.html

As the Ring grows there will be more visitors and more hits on your site.
Consider giving it a try.

Happy Dialling!

Carl Sabanski
www.mysundial.ca