Sunny Day!

Over the past little while I have posted a couple more paper sundial kits,
which you will find at Sunny Day U.  I now have kits available for 12 types
of sundials.  There are a total of 38 models you can build, 19 for the
Northern Hemisphere and 19 for the Southern Hemisphere.  These sundials
include:

Equatorial Sundial
Polar Sundial
Cycloid Polar Sundial
Cross Sundial
Equatorial Ring Sundial
Star Sundial
Horizontal/Analemmatic Sundial
CD Sundial
Gnomon-less Equatorial Sundial
Universal Analemmatic Sundial
Digital Equatorial Sundial

The latest addition is the digital equatorial sundial.  This sundial is
9-inches in diameter and a bit of a challenge.  You have a choice of cutting
all the numbers out or you can take the easy (?) way out and use a clear
transparency.  They are all a lot of fun and if I can make them...you can
make them.  It's just that easy!

So drop by Sunny Day U and pick up a set of paper sundial kits.  And there
are more to come!

www.mysundial.ca/sdu/sdu_sundial_kits.html

Happy Dialling!

Carl Sabanski