 From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 To: sundial@uni-koeln.de
 Sent: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 3:18 PM
 Subject: The Compendium

  The December issue of The Compendium is about to go out. The print and CD
editions will be mailed early next week.    Instructions for the downloadable
edition will go out to subscribing NASS members this weekend. As recently
requested, the file to be downloaded will be a zip file rather than a Windows
executable. Although this change should make this a more appealing option for
Mac users, please note that it does mean that users will have to have a
zip/unzip utility (and these are of course available all over the Internet).
With this modification, we're happy now to invite all those who urged its
adoption to join NASS! For more information, go to http://sundials.org and
click on Join NASS.   Fred Sawyer