Hello there,

I am a researcher studying the use of sun compasses during World War II in the
N. African desert, and due to a Google search, drifted in to page displaying
the 2002 NASS International conference.
http://sundials.org/conference/2002/2002conf.htm

Does anyone know more about the analemmatic sun compass displayed by Bill
Walton, and pictured about halfway down the page. This looks remarkably similar
to the Abrams and Cole sun compass used by the US and British military, but I
can't tell if Mr. Walton glued a print-off onto some foam board, or purchased
it from a vendor.

Can anyone help me contact Mr. Walton, or forward my query?