      De: "tony moss" [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Para: "Carl & Barbara Sabanski" [EMAIL PROTECTED],"Sundial Mailing List (E-mail)" sundial@rrz.uni-koeln.de
      Cc: "Ricardo Cernic" [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Data: Tue, 20 Mar 07 08:32:07 +0000
 Assunto: Re: "SUN": created by Ricardo Cernic

Hi Carl and Ricardo,

I would like to introduce you to the work of diallist Ricardo Cernic. Ricardo has developed an excellent Excel spreadsheet application that I am
certain you will find very useful.

This application is called "SUN" and consists of a number of pages that include the "Ephemeris of the Sun", "Dialist" and the " Equation of Time". I will not even attempt to list all the information that is available. It
has a very friendly user interface and controls.

I tried this out on a Mac G4 and it loaded satisfatorily and looks
potentially very useful BUT when I tried to alter the date on the Solar
Ephemeris pane I got an error message and the whole machine froze so
completely that only turning off the power would fix it. Sadly I didn't
make a note of the error message but am reluctant to repeat the
experiment.

Regards

Tony Moss