Sunny Day!

I have downloaded and used your program and would like to thank you for
making it available for free for all to use.

In case you haven't yet tried this sundial design software it is available
in three languages; Italian, English and Czech.  Although the help file is
available only in Italian at this time the program is very easy to use.  You
can still get a lot of information by viewing the file though.

A couple of other useful features this software offers is sun path charts
(Day lighting) in both Cartesian and polar co-ordinates as well as a routine
for calculating the declination of a wall that automatically enters the
result into your design.  There are also tables for the co-ordinates of the
hour lines and other dial furniture.

An excellent feature is facility to export the design in DXF format!  You
can then continue the design using DeltaCad or your favourite CAD software.

Be sure to go to Gian's web site and check it out as well as the photographs
of some beautiful sundials.

Thank you Gian!

Happy Dialling!

Carl