This was more a contribution to how maps of sundials are already
created in the net by a community (here wikimedia). Probably
collaboration between people (content generating community) is easier,
when doing it through the weg (eg wikimedia or google mymaps etc) than
on google earth. but perhaps i just slightly missunderstood the
posting...
thomas