From: barnar...@aol.com <barnar...@aol.com>
Subject: Isaack Symmes 17th Century Sundial
To: sundial@uni-koeln.de
Date: Monday, 8 June, 2009, 12:13 AM

I am looking for inputs as to the value of a brass, horizontal sundial, 4
7/8"x4 7/8", 50-degree gnomon and marked "Isaac Symmes" but with no date or
location. It is identical to the one made in the early 17th century shown at
http://brianloomes.com/collecting/sundial/sundial.html#sundial except the
gnomon is more ornate.

An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!
-----Inline Attachment Follows-----