Dear Dialling Friends,
As many of you will know, the British Sundial Society organise special sundial
trips called 'Safaris'.  This year we are going to the East of England staying
at a hotel near to Ipswich.  The dates are 19 to 25 September 2009.
We will be visiting places in the region that are known for their interesting
sundials, including Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, Aldeburgh, Colchester and two
Essex villages with fine stained glass dials.
We have a few spaces available and I would like to invite any of you who may be
interested in joining our group for this interesting week 'on Safari'  to
contact me.
saf...@brownsover.orangehome.co.uk
I can then send you the full details.

Best regards,