Hello All:

My sundial business website webmaster has recovered from a long illness, and
we have completely updated it after two years of no updates.

See: Sundial Sculptures:  <http://www.sundialsculptures.com/>
http://www.sundialsculptures.com

We have made it a little less technical and a bit more artistic and
user-friendly, with lots of new photos and graphics.  We've tested it as
much as we can, so I'm interested to hear if any of you find any problems
with it.

I have noticed on my computer that the new Google translator tool at the top
right of the page sometimes corrupts the Home page layout after language
translation. (It puts text in odd places.) I only see this on my computers.
My webmaster does not see it on his.  So I'm most interested if any of you
have had problems the the Google Translator tool corrupting page layouts,
either on my site or other sites that have this tool.

If you have any other comments or suggestions for improving the website, I'd
be grateful to hear them.

Thanks,

John

John L. Carmichael