Von: sundial-boun...@uni-koeln.de [mailto:sundial-boun...@uni-koeln.de]
Im Auftrag von Peter Kunath
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 23. September 2009 18:37
An: sund...@rrz.uni-koeln.de
Cc: m...@lichtuhr.de
Betreff: Lichtuhr

Dear friends,
days are getting shorter.
May I recommend you the “Lichtuhr”, vulgo “light-watch” or an unusal
indoor-sundial?
www.lichtuhr,de
Point to english version and the second screen “design” and
“3D-animation”.
I own a CD with further details and I try to get the permission of the
designer Andreas Engelmann to make a copy for you.
The “Lichtuhr” can be visited in different towns in Germany (Cologne
too).
Best regards
Peter

<<image001.jpg>>