From: jlcarmich...@comcast.net
To: sund...@rrz.uni-koeln.de
Subject: How does this sundial function?
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 10:03:15 -0700

Can any of you figure out how this strange sundial
functions?  It is called “Sun Shell”.

It is located at 15151 E. Alameda Parkway at
the Aurora Municipal Center in Aurora Colorado USA. It was made by an artist
named Rafe Ropek.  But who deliniated it I wonder?  It is not in the
NASS Registry.

Here are three excellent photos of it:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7593...@n07/3804098283/sizes/l/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7593...@n07/3804912094/sizes/l/in/photostream/