  From: terence ackland
  To: sundial@uni-koeln.de
  Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 2:18 PM
  Subject: Deltacad dxf?

        Hi,
        I downloaded Deltacad 6 and a collection of macros from Mr. Sabanski's
great website.
        I experimented with a couple of macros and saved them as .dxf.
        I tried to open these files using both AutoCADR14 and QuickCAD and got
an error message.
        I then used Sonne218 to produce a dial and saved it as a .dxf which I
was then able to open in both Autocad programmes as well Deltacad.
        Is there something I am doing wrong, I'm not a CAD expert?
        Thanks, Terry