> If I can't get a good result because the location is a new home in a new
> development, I go to bing.com and check it on their maps/aerials. They
> seem to have more recent aerial imagery much of the time.
> Jim Tallman

Unrelated to dialing, but whereas I usually prefer Google maps and aerial
and street views for general mapping needs, I *love* Bing for housing. A
coworker is shopping for her first home, and we grizzled veterans have
been kibitzing for her. Where Bing totally excels is their Bird's Eye
view. The ability to swing around a location, viewing it from four
cardinal directions and something like 30 degree elevation is fantastic!
I'd love to know more about their software and image correcting process...

Dave