As the Earth moves,  the dials on the earth moves too.
And the relative position of the pool style compared to the Earth's axis
remains the same.
The pool styles remain everywhere parallel to the Earth's axis.
If they were previously so at least.

Willy LEENDERS
Hasselt in Flanders (Belgium)

Visit my website on the sundials in the province of Limburg in Flanders
(Belgium) and on worthwhile facts about sundials
www.wijzerweb.be

Op 11-mrt-2010, om 10:23 heeft Dariusz Oczki het volgende geschreven: