Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 15:10:13 +0000
From: Tony Moss <t...@lindisun.demon.co.uk>
Subject: "How Sundials Work"

Fellow Shadow Watchers,
                                          Following the recent
announcement of "How Sundials Work" on the British Sundial Society
webpage, enquiries were received about the possibility of using the same
graphic images but with text in other languages.  This series of images
was freely gifted the the BSS so questions of copyright etc. arose.

At their recent meeting, BSS Council agreed that the complete "How
Sundials Work" can be re-captioned in other languages provided that the
author (me) and the Society are mentioned, together with a live link to
the BSS website:

http://www.sundialsoc.org.uk/

Hoping that this clarifies the situation

Tony Moss
Lindisfarne Sundials (no longer trading).

P.S.  Italian and Russian versions now seem likely and I would of course
be most interested to learn of any others.