I wrote ESP, but I meant to say EPS.  Photoshop does EPS. (thanks Larry for
catching that)

John

From: sundial-boun...@uni-koeln.de [mailto:sundial-boun...@uni-koeln.de] On
Behalf Of R Wall
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2010 11:35 PM
To: sundial
Subject: Creating .EPS file format for sundials..

Hi all,

I want to design a sundial that will be sand blasted onto glass. Our local
glass sandblaster say they need the sundial image to be in the Encapsulated
PostScrip file format (filename.EPS).

I have OpenOffice.org Draw software. It won't save the drawing with the
extension of .EPS. Is there a converter that will convert OpenOffice.org
Draw into .EPS files. This may not be easy as it needs to use vectors in the
.EPS file.

Will any of the Sundial Drawing software save the results in .EPS file
format.

Or is there a better way to generate Encapsulated PostScrip files for
sundials.

Thanks for your help,

Roderick Wall.