Dear John, Fabio and All.

I am involved in sundial preservation for many years and, personally, I am
not enthusiastic with  the rising interest on sundials as a GPS photo
tourist attraction.

Old sundials are precious historical items in serious danger to disappear
and, first than anything, should be properly recorded, not only as a holyday
shoot with a deficient location (sundials are in places with name).

Respect to Sundial Atlas, I can't see it as a definitive connection with
sundial thieves while British sundials are already recorded  in many
supports (thieves always can succeed). What worries me more is the probable
unwanted privacy intrusions.

On the other hand, I have to admit popularizing sundials is better than
ignoring it.

Regards from Majorca.

Miguel A. G. Arrando