Dear Tony,

You say...

> I shall be staying near Brescia in Lombardia...

One thing you can do is to visit

           http://www.sundialsatlas.eu

You then click on the   map   button at the top and,
by dragging the map and zooming, home in on Brescia.

Alas, there are no sundials shown in Brescia itself
but you can see others in the general area.  You
just click around until you find some that take your
fancy!

There is a well-known multiple dial in Parma including
a noon mark which I used as inspiration for the London
Stock Exchange dial.  I don't know why this dial isn't
shown yet.

There is also a splendid noon mark on the floor of
Milan Cathedral and that isn't shown either!

Enjoy your trip.

Very best wishes

Frank