Hi friends,
I just loaded the Sundial Browser and have used it now without any  trouble.
It seems to be rather fast and has all the usual properties what the
browsers nowadays have. I was not able to find out why it was named Sundial
but it seems the first browser to support newly created Internet addresses
that use characters belonging to other written languages such as: Chinese,
Cyrillic, Arabic, Hindi, etc  For instance, with Sundial you can open the
link
http://xn--c1akatdsh9a7b.xn--a-ctbxhks/ <http://гостиницы.москвa/>
which with  an ordinary browser is not possible. But you can try to see what
there is written.

Aimo Niemi
http://pc-calculator.110mb.com/gnomon/